In Colorado, licensed Real Estate Agents are authorized by the Colorado Real Estate Commission to prepare contracts to purchase real estate if the forms used are approved by the Real Estate Commission.
We will discuss how I will be representing you as either a Buyer's Agent or Transaction Broker. You will receive detailed information regarding how agency relationships are defined in the state of Colorado to insure you are comfortable with whatever agency relationship appeals to you the most.
Once you decide which property you wish to place an offer on, you will have many decisions to consider. My role will be to act as a counselor in each of these important decisions:
- Purchase price you wish to offer.
- Financing terms, cash down payment, earnest money deposit, type of loan, interest rate etc.
- Time period for inspection of the property.
- Time period for appraisal of property by your lender.
- Time period to review the title review of the subject property.
- Contingencies you wish to include – for example, the sale of your current residence.
- Time period for loan approval.
- Setting the date and time of closing.
- Presenting the offer to Sellers.
- Negotiating and finalizing any terms and conditions which the Sellers may wish to modify from the original offer presented to them through a counter-offer. One of the most important roles I have is to negotiate the very best terms I can for you. As a Certified Negotiation Expert I take considerable pride in this aspect of the transaction.
Through this entire process of preparing, offering and negotiating the purchase contract, I will work closely with you to maintain timely responses and provide appropriate answers to questions as they come up and to protect your interests. Your needs will always come first.